RULES & REGULATIONS
1. IIET offers its own Courses in various areas of Entrepreneurship Development and all its programs are meant for Value Addition.
2. IIET issues its own Certificates/Diploma/Awards after completion of the course of study at net work centers under ISO 9001-2000 and does not award any Degree.
3. IIET is not a University and it is not approved by UGC/AICTE/AIU/DEC Act.
4. IIET courses are aimed for value addition and use full to become entrepreneurs and also to improve employability in private sector organizations.
5. IIET is a legal Institution under the provisions of the Constitution of India.
6. IIET is an Independent, un-aided, private educational institution having the right to impart education and conduct its own examinations.
7. IIET Examination Certificates will be awarded to the students on the successful completion of the courses or on passing the final examinations.
8. IIET does not guarantee higher studies and employment on the strength of Certificate awarded
9. Certificates awarded by IIET do not come under the purview of UGC or other Acts and they neither depict nor declare equivalent to Certificates.
10. IIET reserves its right to alter, modify, delete any of the terms & conditions including Fee Structure, Examination procedure etc., Etc.,
11. IIET reserves the right to drop any Training Program on account of administrative and other constraints or due to non availability of required strength of students.
12. If the Student is dropped in the middle of the Program etc., fees paid by the students will not be refunded.
13. Student enrolls in a Program; it will be by student own will and wish.
14. Student shall enroll in a Program only after inquiring about the value of the Program and the Certificate.
15. The students, who are concerned about the statutory recognition, need not apply for the Program.
16. All disputes relating to admission, study, examination, issue of results, marks statement Certificates and etc etc are governed by Civil Laws and Civil Courts only subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction