Iiet conduction several education program with religious, spiritual and cultural activities the centre is engaged in medical, educational, rural development activities such as feeding the school-going poor children, helping the destitute and poor people irrespective of religion, caste & creed and so on.
• Running free education camps in nearby villages for 500 students, most of them are belonging to economically backward class.
• Study materials and uniforms are provided for 1000 poor students belonging to different schools & colleges.Educational fees are given 50 poor schools & college students.
• Food is served for about 60 poor students and 30 old and poor people.
• Medical service to poor people through Homoeopathy, rice distribution to poor, old, and helpless widows in addition to pecuniary help, cloths & tarpaulin sheets for roots during raining season.
• Organizing personality Development classes and Value oriented classes periodically for about 1000 students and teachers respectively from nearby educational institutions.
To conduct the above mentioned activities, the iiet social service wing doesn’t have proper buildings and sufficient funds. We solely depend on philanthropic and generous public, well wishers and devotees. Your contribution will go a long way in the services of the poor brethren of our society.
Our immediate need:
• Donation for Medical services/free coaching classes
• Distribution of study materials for poor students
• Feeding to the students and old people
• Office Library & Books Stall
• Extension of Kitchen and Store equipment