Student Registration forms are available at all IIET Study Centers. Student Registration in IIET courses is done throughout the year, but main admission notices are given in April, July, October, and January thus the academic sessions every year. If the student takes admission in mid-session he will have to complete before taking a regular examination. Fast track courses are also available. For admission into University/Accredited organization Level courses, the cut-off dates intimated to the Study Centers.
- The candidate who shall have completed 15 years and with the following educational qualifications for the following level courses
- For Certificate level courses, the candidate should complete the SSC or it’s equal
- For Diploma level courses, the candidate should complete the Inter or it’s equal
- For PG Certificate level courses, the candidate should complete the Degree or it’s equal
- For University courses, the educational qualifications will depend on the respective centers.
NOTE: Those in the final year can also apply.
Selection into a course
For selection into a course, interviews will be held at the Study Centers. The selection of students will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and performance in the interviews.
Reservations will be given as per the rules of the respective Govt or the accredited organizations to SC/ST/BC/OBC/PH and Women. If the sufficient numbers of candidates are not available in the reserved category, such seats will be offered to general candidates.
At the time of submission, the candidates will have to appear at the study center with the documents in Photocopies of Certificate of educational qualifications, Certification of SC/ST/OBC class, if applicable
Mode of Learning
- Online Learning through Training Program Management Software
- E-Lectures (Recorded and Live)
- Online Book Store to download material
- Assignment Submission via Software
- Complete E-package of learning for students’ convenience
- Case based Learning
- Corporate faculties for current scenario guidance and learning
- Learning through modern technology
- Online student E-learning support
- Guest Faculties available at any time for assistance
- E-Mail query solving
The IIET Examination Committee has decided to conduct the examinations to our training network center students under the following rules and regulations.
- E-Exams for working candidates
- E-Answer sheet submission
- On-line Examination
- Center base Examination
Books and Training Program Materials
IIET provides the Training Program materials to all students for major benefits of use
Submission of Documents
01 Passport Size Photograph
02 Educational Certificates
03 ID proof/Pass Port Copies
04 Student Application Form
Rules and regulations
- The Final examinations will conduct by the Head Office exam coordinator with the help of the center director.
- The center director should apply to the H.O. with the schedule of the examination in the prescribed format before one week of the examination.
- Student Hall-tickets and Fee particulars should be submitted to the Head office before five days of the examination.
- The original Hall-ticket forms will be sent to the center within three days.
- At least 5 students should appear for each examination.
- The Results will be announced/sent to the Center within a week.
- Certificates will be dispatched within a week.
- Marks will be allotted into 2 categories that are Theory and Practical exam assignment work.
- Grades will be distributed according to marks obtained by the students in both theory and Practical as
- 70% and above “A” grade
- 60% – 69% “B” grade
- 50% – 59% “C” grade
- 40% – 49% “D” grade
- If any failed student appears for re-exam again they have to pay the examination fee
Medium of examination
English is the medium of examination. Support material can also be provided in regional languages.
After completion of the course and qualifying the examination in all the subjects the candidate will get the memorandum of Marks sheet and awarded as Certificate / Diploma/P.G. Diploma of their completed course. This award is shall be an important document in your profile, which can be used for any sector.
- Selected students have to pay the Course fee at their respective study centers.
- Course fees have to be Pay before the 10th of every month failing which a late fee of Rs. 100 extra will be charged. This relaxation with late fee is up to the 15th of every month.
- In case of failure in paying fees regularly, the registration will be canceled. If the student drops out from the course mid-term, then his/her registration is liable for cancellation without a refund of the earlier deposited fees.
- The examination fee should pay to the IIET head office through its study centers in prescribed fees along with the examination application form at the time of examination. Any Fees once paid are nonrefundable. Overseas students shall pay a consolidated fee of US$ 300 for Diploma Course/ US$ 400 for PG Diploma which is inclusive of all charges.
General Guidelines for IIET Students
- Admission forms are provided along with the prospectus
- Admissions are open from 1st to 10th of every month.
- Courses start in the 2nd week of every month.
- Student must fill in the feedback in the website IIET on completion of 50% of his or her course
- Student Identity Cards are endorsed solely by IIET, Hyderabad by pasting a hologram on it.
- Examinations will be conducted in the 3rd week of every month.
- Each student will be given a total of four chances to appear for examinations on completion of the course duration.
- The 4 due dates of exams will be mentioned in the application form and the Identity Card, beyond which the student will not be allowed to appear for further examinations.
- Certificates will be issued by IIET through the designated coordinators within three months from the date of examination.
- A student may get in touch with IIET directly, in case he/she does not receive the certificate after 3 months from the date of examination.
- Students should provide proof of payment and the Student I-card in such cases.
- Discount Scheme for Additional Course:
- A discount of 20% would be offered to students who have already completed the IIET course & desires to apply for a new/additional course.
A refund of only 75% of the course fee paid to the authorized training center can be claimed within the first fifteen days. Students are not eligible for any refund, whatsoever, after 15 days of commencement of the course.
Caution to Students
- Look for a 3-dimensional hologram on your I-card to ensure your registration with IIET.
- On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate by IIET. Please ensure that your certificate carries a 3-dimensional hologram on your certificate.
All disputes arising out of student admissions and student certification shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad courts only
Bank Account Details of IIET
Now you can pay for our services through State Bank of India (SBI) From anywhere in India by depositing cheques/Cash in our account.
Account Name: D.Jagadish Narayana
Account No: 10134051040 (11 digits)
Branch: Old Malakpet, Hyderabad, A.P., India.
SBI Bank Accept Cash & Cheque’s from all of its Branches
Payments Through Cheque / Demand Draft All Cheque(s) / DD should be in favor of “IIET” payable at Hyderabad.
Send your Cheque(s) / DD to our address:
# Shop No 14, IInd floor, Malakpet Gunj, Hyderabad – 500036, Telangana, INDIA