Attention Computer Training Centers!!!
Are you looking for a good Affiliation?
If you want to
1. Give Govt. of India recognized Certificates to your students?
2. Train your Students and give Job opportunities?
3. Come under a big Banner comprising of 750 Centres in India?
4. Get wide Publicity/Advertisements at nominal cost?
5. Give Professional & Standard Course Materials to your Students
6. Get Standardized Market Recognition, Development of Programs
7. Get Govt. and Corporate Training Programs
8. Get Media, Technical, Marketing, Administration Support
Then Join Hands for Mutual Growth
Application forms, Prospectus, Posters, Banners, Hoarding, Leaflets, Identity Cards, Signboard, Slides, Syllabus & Lesson Plans Files, Caps, Pens,
Support of Equipment, Products, Web Site, Examinations, Course Material
Seminars & Exhibitions, Demonstrations, Guest lectures, News Paper Advts
Examinations, Certification, Faculty Training, Placement & support
Low Investment and Quick Recovery
Benefits to the Franchisee
• No Deposit
• No Franchisee Fee (if you join before 30th of June 2009)
• No Royalty Payment on Course Fee
• No Renewal Fee
• Low Examination Fee when compared to other Organizations
• 365 Working Days
• On Line Service
• Online Certificate Verification for Students
• Website Service
• Daily Updates
• Goodwill of Largest Network
• Fast & First in Service within 24 Hours
• Providing Free Media, Technical, Administration, Marketing support
• Providing Free Counseling Kits, Application Forms, Prospectus, Posters, Banners, Hoarding, Leaflets, Identity Cards, Signboard, Slides, Syllabus, Lesson Plans Files, Caps, Pens, Question Papers, Hall Tickets, etc.
• Simplified Material will be provided
• Publicity Material will be provided at an equilibrium price
• Certificates can be registered in all Employment Exchanges in India & Abroad
• Providing Free Placement Assistance to all Students
• Providing Govt. and Corporate Training Programs
• Laptop Awards and Gifts to Best Centers in every Year
REGISTRATION FEE for Membership
Registration fee Rs. 2000/- One Time only
FRANCHISE FEE (ONE TIME) RS. 3,000/- VILLAGE LEVEL
RS. 5,000/- TOWN LEVEL
RS. 8,000/- DISTRICT LEVEL
DISTRICT CO-ORDINATOR FEE RS. 25.000/- ONE TIME
STATE CO-ORDINATOR FEE RS.1,00,000/- ONE TIME Only
STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE RS. 100/- AT ADMISSION Only
1 INDIVIDUAL AWARD 1 Month Course Rs. 100/-
2 CERTIFICATE AWARD 3 Months Course Rs. 150/-
3 DIPLOMA AWARD 6 Months Course Rs. 200/-
4 ADVANCED DIPLOMA AWARD 9 Months Course Rs. 250/-
5 PG DIPLOMA AWARD 12 Month Course Rs. 300/-
6 MASTER DIPLOMA AWARD 15 Month Course Rs.350/-
DD PAYMENTS SHOULD BE IN FAVOR OF IIET PAYABLE AT HYDERABAD
Cash Payment through Bank
SBI A/C No: 10134051040, Jagadish Narayana, Old Malakpet Branch, Hyderabad
BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR STATE COORDINATION
State Coordinator Role
1. Authorized to execute the proposals to give iiet, ISO 9001-2000 franchise to interested centres (Existing/ New) to iiet certified courses in your State
2. Distributing Media (Prospectors, Poster, Banners, Leaflets etc.,) to all the centres.
3. Close monitoring and supervise of the centres on regular basis.
5. Collection and maintenance of Student reports from the centres and submission of monthly feedback reports to head office.
6. Conducting staff training, orientation programs and centres Directors meetings.
7. Conducting of examinations and valuation of papers, whenever required for the students of the centres and inform to the head office.
8. Send all the student answers scripts and result sheet to the head office.
9. Arrange one room with one table for exclusive use of head office Coordinator.
10. All the Collections and Payments should be in the form of Bank Draft favoring of iiet payable at Hyderabad.
11. Should pay deposit Rs.1,00,000=00 to the iiet for getting authorization. This amount will adjust in your royalty.
Head Office Role
1. Supply of Franchise application forms to get Franchise centres in your State.
2. Grant the Franchise on the basis of your report and, the technical and financial strength of the applicant on first come first served basis
3. Visit the centres before approval of any Franchise. IIET has sole authority in selection and rejection of Franchisee centre.
4. Provide all the media like (Application forms, Prospectus, Posters, Banners, Leaflets, Identity Cards, Glow signboard, Slides, Student files, Caps, Pens, Notebooks, Course Material, Syllabus and Lesson Plans, News Paper advertisements, Faculty Training Programs, Placement Support etc.)
5. Conduct the Examinations at the centres with your help.
6. Conducting Scholarship Examination once in a year and providing discounts to the selected students.
7. Releasing the trust programs with the help of service oriented Non-Government organizations.
8. Designing projects to offer Training Programs that are sponsored by Govt. and Corporations.
9. Special program will be designed with the different concepts to attract Employees & housewives.
10. Issue of Awards, Memorandum of Marks sheets and Certificates to all the qualified candidates.
11. 20% Royalty will be given to you on your collected amount from the centres.
The terms and conditions shall be amended /deleted/altered as the case may be as mutually agreed in/from force the time to time.