Hospitality Internships Departments
• Food & Beverage
• Rooms division
• Front Desk
• Events and Catering
• Sales and Marketing
• House Keeping
• Finance and Records
Applicants must have completed SSC / Inter / Degree equivalent. Students are required to fill out the combined application/agreement form of IIET and University.
• The Students will go through the Interviews after the completion of classroom teaching at IIET.
• The selected students will get the offer letters from University for the Educational visa purpose.
• University will conduct initial mandatory orientation program of 30 hours at campus before students are sent to their respective place of working at hotels.
• The internships duration is for minimum 6 months and 12 months with stipend* in Thailand.
*The stipend is subject to the kind of recruiter
Pathumthani University have a collaboration with “THAI HOTEL AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (THMA)”, Thailand, providing the internship to the all students of Hospitality and Tourism Management across the Kingdom of Thailand for 6 to12 months at 4 & 5 stars hotels.
University will be provided during the Internship with remuneration during the period of internship, University will not be liable to provide any accommodation or food expenditure whatsoever University will provide assistance for the same.
University will provide assistance, advice and guidelines to the students for placement after completion of the Internship.
IIET will be providing the study material for the initial months phase. University will be providing the study material at later phase at University Campus.
Hostel and Food
The accommodation and meal will be in the University Campus or respective place of working
After the classroom teaching at India, the students have to take examination by IIET for selections. University will also conduct the examination after initial stage of classroom teaching at University and after completion of Internship in Thailand.
• After the classroom teaching at India, students will be awarded by IIET with a Certificate.
• After successful completion of the Internship, students will be awarded by Pathumthani University and respective work place.
Certification Award Ceremony
After successful completion of Internship, University will be conducting a Certification Award Ceremony at campus in Bangkok, Thailand.
The University fees are including:
• University registration fee
• Welcome & Orientation at our University (30 Hours)
• Organizing Interviews
• Airport picks up and drops on arrival and departure
• Grooming to meet the International standards
• Intensive Training &Internship at the Premiere Hotels
• Networking Events
• Stipend (Living Expenses)
• Accommodation with Duty meals
• Weekly Two days off (5 working days/week)
• Certification from University & respective work place
Visa and Ticket
• All the Visa and Tickets cost in India and Thailand will be borne by the individual students.
• University will be providing all the necessary documents required for the Visa Process.
• Visa procedures for students in Thailand/India will be taken care by University.