State Coordinator Role
1. Authorized to execute the proposals to give iiet, ISO 9001-2000 franchise to interested centres (Existing/ New) to iiet certified courses in your State
2. Distributing Media (Prospectors, Poster, Banners, Leaflets etc.,) to all the centres.
3. Close monitoring and supervise of the centres on regular basis.
5. Collection and maintenance of Student reports from the centres and submission of monthly feedback reports to head office.
6. Conducting staff training, orientation programs and centres Directors meetings.
7. Conducting of examinations and valuation of papers, whenever required for the students of the centres and inform to the head office.
8. Send all the student answers scripts and result sheet to the head office.
9. Arrange one room with one table for exclusive use of head office Coordinator.
10. All the Collections and Payments should be in the form of Bank Draft favoring of iiet payable at Hyderabad.
11. Should pay deposit Rs.1,00,000=00 to the iiet for getting authorization. This amount will adjust in your royalty.
Head Office Role
1. Supply of Franchise application forms to get Franchise centres in your State.
2. Grant the Franchise on the basis of your report and, the technical and financial strength of the applicant on first come first served basis
3. Visit the centres before approval of any Franchise. IIET has sole authority in selection and rejection of Franchisee centre.
4. Provide all the media like (Application forms, Prospectus, Posters, Banners, Leaflets, Identity Cards, Glow signboard, Slides, Student files, Caps, Pens, Notebooks, Course Material, Syllabus and Lesson Plans, News Paper advertisements, Faculty Training Programs, Placement Support etc.)
5. Conduct the Examinations at the centres with your help.
6. Conducting Scholarship Examination once in a year and providing discounts to the selected students.
7. Releasing the trust programs with the help of service oriented Non-Government organizations.
8. Designing projects to offer Training Programs that are sponsored by Govt. and Corporations.
9. Special program will be designed with the different concepts to attract Employees & housewives.
10. Issue of Awards, Memorandum of Marks sheets and Certificates to all the qualified candidates.
11. 20% Royalty will be given to you on your collected amount from the centres.
The terms and conditions shall be amended /deleted/altered as the case may be as mutually agreed in/from force the time to time.