Greetings from IIET!!
Thank you for your interest regarding IIET training programs. In response to your query, IIET have enclosing here about details and services that contains more detailed information.
Integrated Institute of Education and Technology (IIET) is a Indian registered educational organisation, a non-Government, nonprofit organization registered to enhance the management skills of students. The Training programs that IIET provides are customized Training Programs specially designed for working professions who do not have much time to spend for studies and want to go ahead with their career opportunities. IIET gives them the platform to perform with qualification with which they can broaden their career opportunities in private and corporate sector.
IIET offering Skill Development/Value added/Industry oriented training programs only
Recognitions from various Institutes
- of India, Director General of Employment & Training (DGE &T)
- of AP, Department of Employment & Training (DE&T)
- of CG, Department of Employment & Training (DE&T)
- of MP Department of Employment & Training (DE&T)
- Accredited by AQSR International, USA (ISO 9001 9001-2000)
- Accredited by British Standard Institute (BSI) – IAF – ANAB (ISO 9001 9001-2008)
- Accredited by International Accredited organization, USA (IAO)
- NGO Partner system with Planning Commission, Govt. of India
- Admission information Centre of University Training Programs (MGC MGC-ANU)
- IIET Trade Mark Registered under Govt. of Trade Marks Registry
- Training Centre Govt. of India skillindia.gov.in/iietCentre No: 81851
IIET Certificates can be recognized by
- Certificates recognized by DGE & T, Govt. of India and Abroad Embassies.
- Certificates can be Attestation by Home Department & MEA, Govt. of India
- Certificates can be Attestation by Embassy of UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain etc
- Certificates can be eligible for any Abroad Institution for future study/career
- IIET provide On-line and Third party Verifications as well as Website Support
Only Working/Professional with 1/2 Years of Continuous work experience Compulsory in the same field with having 10th or equivalent Certificate holders from Government Board
Mode of Learning
- Online Learning through Training Program Management Software
- E-Lectures (Recorded and Live)
- Online Book Store to download material
- Assignment Submission via Software
- Complete E-package of learning for students’ convenience
- Case based Learning
- Corporate faculties for current scenario guidance and learning
- Learning through modern technology
- Online student E-learning support
- Guest Faculties available at any time for assistance
- E-Mail query solving
- Unlimited Live interactive lectures for students queries.
- Group studies for knowledge sharing
- E-Exams for working candidates
- E-Answer sheet submission
- On-line Examination
- Centre base Examination
Books and Training Program Materials
IIET provides the Training Program materials to all students for major benefits of use
Submission of Documents
Passport Size Photograph
ID proof/Pass Port Copies
Student Application Form*
*Formats Attached here
Or Fill-up the form Student Form on www.iiet.net site link https://www.iiet.net/student-form/
Disclaimer (RULES & REGULATIONS)
- IIET offers its own Courses in various areas of Entrepreneurship Development and all its programs are meant for Value Addition.
- IIET issues its own Certificates/Diploma/Awards after completion of the course of study at net work centers under ISO 9001-2000 and does not award any Degree.
- IIET is not a University and it is not approved by UGC/AICTE/AIU/DEC Act.
- IIET courses are aimed for value addition and use full to become entrepreneurs and also to improve employability in private sector organizations.
- IIET is a legal Institution under the provisions of the Constitution of India.
- IIET is an Independent, un-aided, private educational institution having the right to impart education and conduct its own examinations.
- IIET Examination Certificates will be awarded to the students on the successful completion of the courses or on passing the final examinations.
- IIET does not guarantee higher studies and employment on the strength of Certificate awarded
- Certificates awarded by IIET do not come under the purview of UGC or other Acts and they neither depict nor declare equivalent to Certificates.
- IIET reserves its right to alter, modify, delete any of the terms & conditions including Fee Structure, Examination procedure etc., Etc.,
- IIET reserves the right to drop any Training Program on account of administrative and other constraints or due to non availability of required strength of students.
- If the Student is dropped in the middle of the Program etc., fees paid by the students will not be refunded.
- Student enrolls in a Program; it will be by student own will and wish.
- Student shall enroll in a Program only after inquiring about the value of the Program and the Certificate.
- The students, who are concerned about the statutory recognition, need not apply for the Program.
- All disputes relating to admission, study, examination, issue of results, marks statement Certificates and etc are governed by Civil Laws and Civil Courts only subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction.