1. IIET offers its own Courses in variousareas of Entrepreneurship Development and all its programs are meant for ValueAddition.
2. IIET issues its ownCertificates/Diploma/Awards after completion of the course of study at net workcenters under ISO 9001-2000 and does not award any Degree.
3. IIET is not a University and it is notapproved by UGC/AICTE/AIU/DEC Act.
4. IIET courses are aimed for valueaddition and use full to become entrepreneurs and also to improve employabilityin private sector organizations.
5. IIET is a legal Institution under theprovisions of the Constitution of India.
6. IIET is an Independent, un-aided,private educational institution having the right to impart education andconduct its own examinations.
7. IIET Examination Certificates will beawarded to the students on the successful completion of the courses or onpassing the final examinations.
8. IIET does not guarantee higher studiesand employment on the strength of Certificate awarded
9. Certificates awarded by IIET do notcome under the purview of UGC or other Acts and they neither depict nor declareequivalent to Certificates.
10. IIET reserves its right to alter, modify,delete any of the terms & conditions including Fee Structure, Examination procedureetc., Etc.,
11. IIET reserves the right to drop anyTraining Program on account of administrative and other constraints or due tonon availability of required strength of students.
12. If the Student is dropped in the middleof the Program etc., fees paid by the students will not be refunded.
13. Student enrolls in a Program; it will beby student own will and wish.
14. Student shall enroll in a Program onlyafter inquiring about the value of the Program and the Certificate.
15. The students, who are concerned about thestatutory recognition, need not apply for the Program.
16. Alldisputes relating to admission, study, examination, issue of results, marksstatement Certificates and etc etc are governedby Civil Laws and Civil Courts only subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction.